Thursday, April 25, 2013

Mmmm, Brainz

Young Lucious turned the big 6 this past week.  About three months ago he told me he wanted a Plants vs. Zombies cake, so it was finally time to see what I could come up with. I went with the old standby of a giant cupcake with resin action figures on the top.  It's money.   And Luke was happy with the finished product as well.  In fact he gushed over it like it was made of Hershey bars or something!  He is such a cute little guy.  We had birthday dinner over at Grandma and Grandpa Bingham's house, and just like any good birthday, we had to wait forever to open presents until Dad got home from winning a soccer tournament :)

A cake fit for my own little Zombies.


This shirt was WAY too big, but for $3 on clearance, I think I can find a use for it somehow or another.



Oh Luke. You are such a handsome boy.  Just like your daddy :)

I actually think he was most excited about this Lego Star Wars belt I got him.  He has been wanting to wear a belt pretty much since the day I cut off all the belt loops on his school uniforms so I wouldn't have to buy him one.  In fact, he has asked me every single morning since he opened it to find all his belt loops and sew them back on.  To which I replied, "I love you, Sweetie. But not a chance." :)




1 comment:

Mags said...

I had one of my kids over my shoulder looking at the pictures and he laughed at Cindy's Zombie appearance. 'Haha, look at that kid's sister!' Yeah...lol