Sunday, April 14, 2013

Luke and Cindy Quickies

The other day Jacob pulled up a current picture on the Internet of Harrison Ford (Han Solo).  He gathered the kids around the laptop and asked them to guess who it was.  They had no clue.  Then Jacob said, "What if I told you he was in one of your favorite movies."  Luke immediately said, "Star Wars?" and then Cindy chimed in, "Oh, it's Obi Wan Kenobi!"  Ouch.  Sorry, Harrison.


And speaking of Star Wars, we all know that May 4th is officially Star Wars Day.  If you didn't, well, what the heck have you been doing with your life?  I have been bringing up this fact with the kids many times as of late because my sister-in-law Kelly was just given her new due date for her baby, and it happens to be May 4th.  I can't believe her luck!  Anyway, after talking yet again about this fact to the kids, Luke asked me in his best begging voice, "But this time can we please put up all our Star Wars decorations?"  Silly me, I thought an entire week of Star Wars blogging and Star Wars dinner was enough to celebrate.  I guess I completely forgot about decorations!  So this year Luke, yes- we will be doing decorations.  LOTS of decorations. I believe the entire supply is in your room :)

No comments: