Monday, December 10, 2012

Signs and Wonders

I had to keep Cindy home today because of a fever.  Luke stayed home as well out of courtesy to his teacher, who I am sure would be in the loony bin by the end of the day after having had listened to his never. ever. ever. ever. ending. cough.  (I almost had to sleep in the backyard last night. OH THE HUMANITY!!!)  But I have realized that keeping them home together is not something I want to ever do again.  For the rest of my life.  Or at least until they are home from their missions.  They have fought over absolutely everything today.  So while I channel my inner Master Shifu and try to find inner peace, here are some more funny signs to make the day go by a little faster.  For all of us :)


The important is to be honest
image


Charming Cat Found
image



Even Sundays!
image


Have You Seen This Dog
image



False advertisement!
image


Klaus is missing
image



...
image



Haha that’s awful
image


What A Deal!
image



Hmmmm...
image

1 comment:

Mags said...

Haha! The swimming pool one was awesome! Sorry your kiddos are sick.