Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Here's Your Sign

I recently started following an awesome board on Pinterest filled with pictures of funny signs. See if any of these strike you as hilarious.  Because they did for me. And we all know you are dying to be just like me...


canned what??
I think aisle 6 is magical.
image


Honesty is the best policy
Honest Abe's Diner.
image


.
But does he Prom Promise?
image




A Professional Tour Guide in Ethiopia
Fans of Walking Dead, is this true?
image




free chicken strips.
Rim-shot!
image





Speed Limit
This must be a school at the beach.  They go in "waves." Ha!
image



.
But why?  Clearly you can communicate without them.
image



.
I now have an appointment tomorrow at 4pm.
image



Lol
I live with three Indians.  It's legit.
image



haha i wonder if the cops knows about this sign
The most well-behaved street in town.
image



no doubt
Much more accurate than anything else they could have said.
image


Something my mom would say :)
image


A used tombstone ad. Genius.
Best classified ad in the history of the world.
image

No comments: