Friday, December 28, 2012

It's My Blog and I'll Brag If I Want To

While my dad, Brian, Kelly and Jacob are all out on Trek, me and the kids and my mom and Dave have been spending some quality time together for a few days.  Today we hit the bowling alley!  I don't mean to brag, but- oh wait, yes I do.  Check out my score (located across from the big letter J):


Yep, new lifetime high score for me.  My work is done here.




Luke had a fantastic time bowling.  Thanks to Dave's advice to "close [his] eyes and visualize all the pins falling down," he got a strike!



I snapped this very awkward looking picture during one of his first attempts. He is just happy to have the chance to play :)



Cindy- not so much.  After bowling for 15 minutes and realizing she was not going to be able to go pro any time soon, she pretty much decided that life wasn't worth living and wanted to join the Army.  I, on the other hand, decided to swear a mighty oath and never take her bowling again.  She got an 82 for crying out loud!  I think I need to hang this sign in her room....



Dont let comparison steal your joy
image


No comments: