Thursday, September 15, 2011

Jiffy is Spiffy

Normally I don't devote a lot of time on this blog gushing over companies that I like. Because honestly it's not very often that you have a good enough experience somewhere that even merits mentioning. Usually really good customer service makes me feel like I am in the Twilight Zone asking, "Is this real?" But I just have to tell you about something that happened yesterday. Jiffy Lube is listed down in the corner of this blog under "THINGS I WISH I COULD MARRY" and after yesterday, I think I now want to have children with Jiffy Lube. I am not sure if your local Jiffy Lube is as excellent as mine, but when I go there I seriously feel like a rock star. I went in yesterday in between oil changes because they will top off all your fluids and check your tires, etc. for free. I noticed I needed some power steering fluid so I stopped in real quick. They were sooooo nice and polite, they walked me to the waiting room, held the door open, offered me coffee and magazines while I waited, etc. Awesome, right? But then it only took them about 10 minutes to spot vacuum my car, wash the windshield, inflate all my tires, give me new power steering fluid, washer fluid and do it all without once acting annoyed, put out or inconveniced. They seriously made it seem like they LIKED that I was there. Even more awesome, right? But wait, my little friend, there is more! When they drove Rocket out for me, the guy got out a little rolled up red carpet and right before I stepped into the car he rolled it out for me. DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM TELLING YOU???! He literally rolled out the red carpet for me!!! I was speechless. And pretty much became a customer for life after that. So what I want to know is am I alone in my experiences? Are there are any other companies like this out there that you guys have run into? Please share. I am dying to know where else can make me feel like Jiffy Lube. And that sentence was officially the creepiest thing I have ever typed on this blog.

2 comments:

Mags said...

If it's the Jiffy Lube by WalMart on Lakeland. They would put all my junk/stuff that accumulated on my floorboards up onto the back seat for me to sort through later. They were that determined to vacuum the floorboards.

Linnley Marie said...

That is amazing!!! At Les Shwuab (however you spell that), my co worker went in to get his flat tire fixed, he was running late for work, and this had just ruined his morning, but they totally fixed the tire, gave him an all NEW tire, plus filled all his fluids and checked all his tired for FREE!!! A whole brand new tire on his crap car for FREE!!! I think that's awesome, and he said it only took about 10minutes so he wasn't too late for work. Man I need to find for places that awesome.