Sunday, September 18, 2011

I think I need this bag

Remember last year when BYU was barely ever on TV and all us fans far away from Provo never got to see the Cougars play? Ahhh, those were the days :)




Can the BYU football team PLEASE stop making me have to use this picture? PLEASE!?!! Oh, and while they're at it could they also learn how to tackle? And oh, learn to not give the ball away like a bad chain letter, oh and also remember that the second half of the game counts too?

Oh well, I guess BYU can't be the best at everything. It wouldn't be fair. But this only leaves me to respond with the one thing I am good at: Top Tens. Sure, I could go with something easy like "Top Ten Things That are Still Better than Being a Ute", you know, things like being hit by a car, only having one eye, living in Ethiopia, being related to Rosie O'Donnell, etc. But instead of phoning it in and ultimately having to write a Top 1,000 list, which I really don't have time for right now, I will make it a little more challenging.

Apparently the slogan for BYU Football for 2011 is "Rise Up". Hmm, that might need some tweaking. Drum roll, please....


TOP TEN NEW SLOGANS FOR THE 2011 BYU FOOTBALL TEAM

10. Show Up
9. We're Fumble-riffic!
8. Come for the football, stay for the spectacular 2nd half spirit-crushing defensive implosion
7. No one works harder to beat us than we do
6. Where winners come to sit and watch us play
5. No Jimmer, but we got a kid named Hebron
4. Actually scientists have found Cougars to be quite docile animals
3. Conveniently located 38 miles south of Outer Darkness
2. We're just here for the exercise
1. No matter how bad it gets, it's still better than being a Ute :)

2 comments:

Jen said...

love me a good top ten list!

Mags said...

That was a funny enough post, I read it all to my hubby. He's not into the rivalry in Utah. So he can sit back and laugh as I do.