Saturday, April 24, 2010

THREE!

Seems totally crazy, but Luke turned 3 on Friday. I can't believe what a big boy he is! Amazing :) Since he had his birthday activity a few weeks ago by riding Thomas the Train, Friday we just had a small family party, cake, ice cream and presents. Oh, and Cindy and Dad skipped school and we went to Denny's for breakfast. So it actually was a birthday present to all of us. Man, I love breakfast...French Toast, bacon, eggs, toast..... FOCUS! Okay, I will focus. Here are some pics from Lukee's day:


Started the morning with some presents. They were pretty much all Thomas the Train things- bubbles, plate, paint with water....



I used some Thomas the Train bathtub squirters on his cake. Pretzel sticks also make excellent railroad ties. Luke approved of my work.



Luke has no patience for pictures right now, so when I took Luke's birthday pictures I got about 10- as opposed to Cindy's 44. There were a few good ones...









Cindy quickly took over, I mean, helped Luke open his presents...

You can even see Aunt Misty on Skype on the laptop in the background. She was there to see Luke open presents and blow out his candles. Technology rules!

I did trick candles for Luke too. They just kept re-lighting and Luke could not have been happier.

Anyway, Happy 3rd Birthday to my big guy :) He is the best little boy I could have ever asked for!

1 comment:

badabinghams said...

Love the post, and glad you skyped us. I love the last photo of you and Luke it to cute!