Saturday, April 17, 2010

A Grandma Quickie

We just learned a few weeks ago that our church ward is being re-combined with another ward that we split from about 2 years ago. It was quite surprising! I was talking to my mom, who has been our ward's Relief Society President since that time, and she was speculating whether or not she would be released from that calling or continue to serve in that role. My very wisdomous advice was to just do a really crappy job and then they would release her. She replied, "That's what I've been doing for the last 2 years and it hasn't worked!" Ha ha, yeah right, Mom. You have been doing a great job and that's the real problem :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You dad was the one that usually used to crack me up, but that was a good one from your mom.

Unknown said...

You tell your mom that she was an AWESOME RS President that has been and will be missed. I was blessed to serve with her.