Saturday, August 29, 2009

I haven't forgotten

Just in case you were wondering, I am still working on my 30 Experiences for my 30th year. I have stalled out for a few weeks because of 'vacation' (i.e. laziness) and also because when my computer died last month, my master list of ideas of experiences died with it. So I have been trying to reconstruct the list for the past two weeks. On the one hand, I forgot many of the things I was going to do, but on the other hand I thought of some even better experiences to have. So stay tuned! I have two in the pipeline at this very moment and one more will fall this coming week. Hint: It is not "be in a beauty pageant", "be fingerprinted by police during a traffic stop" or "make a large hanging mosaic out of colored popcorn kernels." I have already done all three of those :) (Really? YES.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You were in a beauty pageant? That one is hard to believe, not based on looks. You are beautiful. But by your family's nature that seems to be woven into your very genetic structure. You would not be able to contain all the wacky faces with the cameras pointed at you. You know what, I need proof. Where are the pictures of this pageant? ;-p