Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Welcome to the Family, Rosa!


So Cindy has been dreaming of having a bunny for a while now- (along with the dreams of a pet butterfly, pet squirrel, birds that land on your finger, etc.) So now her life is complete because we have Rosa. She is a very sweet and has been incredibly patient with Cindy. Cindy has had her for about a day now and is totally obssessed with her, but at the same time, it is cute to watch her talk to her and play with her. For now she lives in her cage on the patio (Rosa, not Cindy), but is free to roam when Cindy is around out there. I let Cindy bring her in her room this morning for about 20 minutes. I am not too keen on the idea of her room smelling all "rabbity" and stuff. Cindy did run in off the patio this morning to show me the little nub of a carrot that was left from the giant one that was in the cage last night. She is thrilled that Rosa actually eats carrots- just like they do on TV. Anyhow, some pics of Rosa and Cindy- best friends. (Can you feel the love?? I can....)

1 comment:

Karin said...

Oh--soooo sweet!!! :)
Love to you and yours!!--K
PS--I tagged you on my blog....