Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Update!

I didn't have any official times for you on the last post, other than it took me 1:34:00 for the whole Tri. But I was just online at the race website and they posted all the results, with the splits. So now I can tell you this much about my times:
The Swim: 21:31 (Which is faster than the woman won our group, I might add)
Transition 1: 3:13
The Bike: 35:06
Transition 2: :56
The Run: 33:16 (I am stunned I was that fast, and that is pretty dang slow..)

AND, I finished 15th OUT OF 44!! That is so beyond my wildest dreams. Truly!

So there you go! I promise to not talk about the race anymore and return you to your regularly scheduled blogger programming.

1 comment:

Karin said...

Way to go, Jessica! You are so awesome!! Thanks for sharing your excitement with us!