Friday, May 30, 2008

The Wisdom of Cindy



So here are some of the latest silly things that Cindy has said or done.

I explained to her the other day about car alarms and the fact that sometimes mean people try and take our cars when we go shopping. Therefore, we put alarms on them to try and scare them away. And then she told me "Yeah, cuz those Lamanites wait until you are in the store and then they try and take your stuff!" Thus, I have tried to tell her that there are not really Lamanites anymore like in the Book of Mormon, but she is adamant that they are still around and lurking about waiting to do bad things to us.

She was begging me to come outside and watch her ride her bike (named Daisey, of course). And she kept saying "Do you wanna come out and watch me?" "Do you wanna come out and watch me?" over and over. And I just kept not responding, thinking she would not ask me anymore, but then finally she said, "Mom, do you wanna come out and watch me? And then you say to me "Sure!" and then you come out and have a fun time!" Her persuasion worked and I did have a fun time.

We had a picnic in the garage the other day while Luke was napping. And who came, you might ask?? Well, Snow White (Cindy), Sleeping Beauty (Mom), and her three friends "Miguel, Tarzan and Daisey (her bike)." ???

No comments: