Thursday, May 8, 2008

Good to Leave Ya, Shelda!



Shelda was looking a little on the thin side, so I had mercy on her and trapped her in a CD holder. This event was the source of MUCH joy and hilarity to Cindy. She laughed her head off as Shelda jumped from limb to limb, and finally onto the floor and then into the trap. We released her to the giant oak in the front yard. I then pictured the ultimate irony, which would have been Yoshi running in and eating her 5 seconds later, but Shelda disappeared into the Bromeliads and is hopefully full of mosquito mousse by now.




I am still in traning for my try-athlon. Here is a lovely map of the theme park where it is going to be held. Well, at least the swimming and the running part. The park is called Cypress Gardens and has been around forever. They have roller coasters, gardens, shows, now a water park, and water skiing shows are their claim to fame. And when I finish that morning killing myself at this thing, I get free admission to the park for the rest of the day! How nice.

1 comment:

Jen said...

It really was a cute little lizard!