Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Hang Ten

This past Sunday was Luke's 10th birthday, which I am still denying is even possible.  It seriously could not have been an entire decade ago that he was born.  I mean, do you understand that in two years, he will be a deacon and passing the sacrament??!!




I KNOW!  But I digress...


We celebrated, as Luke has reminded me several times, by NOT having a friend birthday party, but rather with Grandma and Grandpa Bingham on Sunday night after dinner.

Pinterest, you complete me.  Without you, I would not have been able to make this super awesome Minecraft Creeper Hershey bar cake.


One Creeper and one super duper totally NON-creeper



Grandma went a little crazy with the presents.  Strangely, Luke did not mind.






Grandma Sweeney sponsored Luke's new bike, which he has been riding non-stop since he got it.  He has even rode unaccompanied down to the church and back twice.  As long as he doesn't park it behind the car again, all will be well :)





No comments: