Saturday, September 12, 2015

That's Gotta Be Some Kind of Record

So two weeks without blogging, huh? (Yeah, I totally cheated on that last post.)  Well, I just haven't had the time.  I mean, we have been extremely busy around here.  Doing things like....


Getting a new roof....




Not blogging....



Finding king fry....






Not blogging...




Drawing sweet looking parrots....






Admiring my Grumpy Cat calendar...









Not blogging....




Hanging out with Aunt KaRyn (and Mr. Sideburns) at Tijuana Flats every day....







Hanging out with Aunt KaRyn at Krispy Kreme donuts....







Not blogging...







Watching BYU do this: (Go Blue!)








Not blogging...






Watching Benteke do this:  (Go Reds!)






I really don't know how you expect me to get anything done with a schedule like that.  Today is obviously a miracle.  

No comments: