Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Telestrations anyone?

One of my kids' favorite games to play in the whole wide world is Telestrations, which is essentially Pictionary mixed with Telephone.  The first person draws the given word, the second person writes down their guess, the third person then illustrates that guess and so on and so forth, e plurbis unum, de facto, patronus.  I have to admit that this game really is hilarious, especially when you play with Luke, who makes the cutest drawings AND has no ulterior motives.  After Sunday's game with Grandma and Grandpa, I took a few pictures of some of the highlights....

This word:




Was drawn as this: (by my mom)






Which I thought was:







And Luke drew that as this:






Which Cindy thought was.....





But wait! There's more!



"Hide and Seek" was drawn like this: (by my dad)
(that's actually pretty good, right?)








 Which Cindy thought was:




(You know, shame buildings.  They're everywhere!)




Which my mom tried to illustrate for me by drawing this:






Which I confidently knew had to be one of these:










Which Luke creatively drew as this:





(Please note the "hair" on this grandfather.  Accurate.)  





And then my dad obviously knew he was looking at a:





Nailed it!



Okay, one last short one:


My dad wrote this down:






And Cindy could not read the writing.  Which turned into this:


That cloak is so.....cuckoo!!!

A cuckoo cloak.  Harry Potter had one of those, right? 


No comments: