Monday, June 2, 2014

T Minus 10 Days and Counting

Has it really been four years already? I think I might be getting just a little too excited about the World Cup starting on June 12.  I have been diligently working on my online Panini Fifa World Cup 2014 sticker album (now 54% complete)-  remember these Mom and Dad?  Now it has gone digital so no more buying the physical packs for a dollar a pop! (Even though they do sell these at Walgreen's).  Why just this morning I completed the Cameroon team page and I traded all four of my Miraslov Kloses!




I have also decided that I am going to do World Cup Bingo with the kids and devise some sort of eating game (because we don't drink) for me and Jacob.  When that fully comes to fruition, I will post my bingo cards and game rules here so everyone can enjoy.


And today the MLS Facebook page posted the new USA Team Anthem that has been created by the guy who did the anthem for RSL.  You have until June 16th to get this memorized....






No comments: