Wednesday, June 11, 2014

B-I-N-G-O!

As promised, I have created World Cup Bingo for me and the kids to play during the games this year.  If you would like to print some of my bingo cards, which will make watching the World Cup soccer games more enjoyable by a factor of 7, CLICK HERE, scroll to the bottom and hit submit. It will print five at a time.  

I also decided that much like catching the golden snitch in Quidditch, there needs to be some sort of option that allows you to win automatically at any time during the game.  Therefore, I have created a list of 11 secret words, that, if uttered by Ian Darke (the greatest British football sportscaster in history), you win on the spot.  Keep your ears peeled.  I really feel that this is year for #5.


TOP 11 WORDS IAN DARKE MUST SAY FOR AN INSTANT WIN IN WORLD CUP BINGO

11. Garanimals
10. Silverish
9.  Muggle-born
8.  Meatball sub
7.  Furby
6.  Pickled
5.  Puddy-tat
4.  Pan flute
3.  Hangry
2.  Ski-ball
1.  Evaporated ham


No comments: