Wednesday, February 12, 2014

A Luke Quickie

This was a story related to me by my Dad that happened while Jacob and I were out of town two weeks ago.  I hope I get this right.  Apparently at some point during the weekend around the time of the cat show, my dad also took Luke to a knife show.  Can't have one without the other, right? (I also got some of this information from Luke, so it could be very sketchy.)  Luke told me that he got a splinter while he was there.  So when I asked my dad about it he told me that he only found out about the splinter because after the knife show Luke was in the parking lot looking at his hand and finally told my Dad, "Well, I thought it was just a dried booger, but it's not and I think I got a splinter in my hand."  It's hard to tell between the two sometimes.

 
And here is the man himself with a secret message...

No comments: