Saturday, January 31, 2015

The Week In Review

I haven't blogged in a week, and since most of the past six days are a total blur, I checked my phone to see if any pictures on it might jog my memory of what the heck I have been doing.  And after a few seconds of scanning the pictures I realized that Cindy uses my camera phone. A LOT. So according to Cindy, here is what went down in Sweeneyville.

Monday

Cindy and Luke found a new hiding place in the backyard.



These bushes have suddenly become the Xanadu they have been searching for.



(Cindy read the book Hunger Games and is now obsessed with dressing and acting like Katniss Everdeen.  Including living in the wilderness with a bow and arrow and also carving her name into trees with dull sticks.)





Tuesday

Cindy used my phone to take a picture of the clothes she put in the laundry.  It was such a special load. Thank goodness we have this photo to remember it by.





Wednesday


The sky was on fire with the most miraculously gorgeous sunset in the history of the world.  And this camera phone picture really captures it, doesn't it?   Good try, Cindy.  I really was in.credible.







Thursday    




Luke finished his school project of making a diorama of his chosen habitat- The Desert.  
It had rocks, a cactus, a giant roadrunner and a scorpion as big as a wolf.  
The only thing it was missing was a tiny scale model of the Scottsdale, AZ Mission Home :)  



Friday

Cindy took some very close up pictures of a golf ball.









Don't hate me for my glamorous life.







No comments: