Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Pimp and Circumstance

Just when I thought that my little brother Brian could not get more awesome, he gets asked to speak at BYU Graduation for his college.  (The College of Fancypants Chemists, if you were wondering.) They told him to speak for eight minutes and gave him no assigned topic.  Since we don't want him to stress about what to say, my family thought we would give him about ten topics to choose from. You're welcome, Brian!  That's what we're here for.

(Just for reference- Brian had eye surgery a few weeks ago to correct his double vision and hasn't been able to see very well for a few weeks.  Obviously it has not slowed him down :)


TOP TEN GRADUATION SPEECH TOPICS FOR BRIAN


10.  I am practically blind and I owned all of you!
9.  Ranking the top 37 medical schools in the country based on what they gave me for lunch during my visit
8.  All I ever needed to know about success in life I learned the morning I spent as a member of the High School swim team
7.  How I celebrate my annual login to Facebook
6.  If any of ye lack wisdom, I can do a little tutoring before I leave for Vanderbilt
5. Guilt as a guiding force in my past, present and future
4.  Marriage is kinda like covalent bonding, ya know?
3.  The night I didn't wear a seatbelt in my dream
2.  Why Elder's Quorom President night at Lagoon is really slipping
1.  The Creamery: A Play in Three Acts


If none of those sound good enough, you can always go with a good joke from Chemistry Cat...

No comments: