Thursday, September 11, 2008

Goal Setting


I am pleased to announce that I have made plans to view the October 8th 1:34am launch of the space shuttle over on Cocoa Beach. So there you go- I am finally doing something about acheiving my life long dream. I just need to make sure that NASA or Mother Nature don't screw things up. It is going to be so awesome....

And speaking of fulfilling life long dreams, Cindy finally bought something from the ice cream man the other day. I thought she was going to wet her pants, she was so excited. I must say that I found the prices to be pretty reasonable, I mean, most everyone can find a dollar somewhere. Cindy happened to have $2 that Grandma Sweeney gave her in a small basket, just waiting to hear the music of the passing truck. So, in the end, she chose the "Two Ball Screwball" which has, drum roll......, GUM inside it!!!! That really has be one of the true highlights of her life thus far.

1 comment:

BrookeandRobertSweeney said...

How was the launch? My brother Gary took his kids to that while he was still living in Florida. He loved it