Thursday, November 2, 2017

Tales from the Lunchroom

So there is this kid at school I see every day during lunch duty and his lunch always consists of a hamburger bun, a bag of mini Nilla wafers and a small Tupperware container of ketchup.  It's the weirdest combination.  And I know that he is choosing this meal because his mom drives a really nice car and his backpack has a matching lunchbox with his name embroidered on both of them.  I was telling one of my fellow paras on lunch duty about this meal and she just said, "Yeah, last year it was mustard."  Moral of the story: kids are weird. 

AND, in a segment I like to call "Why are you tattling?"  the latest kid to tattle on his neighbor was upset because, quote, "He's trying to change my birthday from October to Saturday."  I can understand your anger. 

No comments: