Sunday, August 13, 2017

The Latest (Jacob)

It's that time of year when we wrap up summer and start the new school year. Here is what we have been up to.

First, there was Grandpa Bingham's birthday. The kids were having a blast.


Then there was Jogo Bonito Soccer camp, of which I was an official sponsor. Okay, it was free, but I have never seen my logo on a shirt like this before. It was cool to share a space with 2infinity which is run by my friend Ty (the shadowy figure below). Luke got to hang out with his buddy Ryan also.



Then there was the beginning my second year at Polk State as an assistant coach. 







Next, was some back to school prep! Just what the kids wanted, a few extra days at school.



Another regional dance. I believe I have been doing this dance for nearly 10 years.



My current favorite dance the youth do.


As you can see, it's about how things usually go.  I am a lucky man.

No comments: